At Promo Power Depot, we understand just how tough it can be to afford a quality college and graduate school education. Far too often, this burden is shouldered either by the students themselves or their families.
It is our deep belief, that no one should be forced into debt in order to afford a great education. Therefore, to help defray the increasing costs of higher education, we are offering a $750 merit-based scholarship to a current 12th grade, college, or graduate school student.
The scholarship will be awarded to the winner of our essay contest. All eligible students, regardless of major, are encouraged to apply. See below for our eligibility requirements and additional details.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2018-2019 academic year
- Must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must have permission from his/her parent or legal guardian if under 18
- Must apply for the scholarship via email and provide all of the following: 1) full name, 2) address, 3) name of academic institution currently attending, 4) name of academic institution applicant will be attending during the ’18-’19 school year, and 5) PDF copy of applicant’s essay
All applicants must submit a 1,000-word essay answering the following prompt:
“Please describe a time, either real or fictional, that your day was saved by having a power bank or other promotional product.”
Your essay will be judged based on style, storytelling ability, and writing skills.
Upon submission, you are hereby giving Promo Power Depot ownership over the essay and permission to use it on our website and as marketing or promotional materials.
How Do I Apply?
All eligible students must apply via email to email@example.com. Please include “Scholarship Application” along with your first and last name in the subject line of your email. Good luck!